Monday, January 31, 2011

Probably not having children...

Overheard at work a few moments ago:
"Can we talk about our marriage?"
Ouch. This conversation is going to hurt to overhear. Seriously?!?!

Overheard on the D6 this morning...
Mother to child(affectionately): "Awww, you're all crusty!"

At the Eastern Market Metro...
One wholesome looking marine to the other: "Hey dawg, how do you spell 'second?'"

Two teenage pre-thugs. Sadly, I can't provide any more context for this conversation. Literally, those are the only words I was able to decipher from their advanced linguistics...

PT 1: "I'm gonna get 'em, stop sucking my penis."
PT 2: "Son, I'll be the first n*gga here with that sh*t."

1 comment:

  1. So, I took the bus to work the other day and thought of you. Though a short trip, three stops at most, it was eventful. In such a short time you do hear a lot of interesting and weird comments. The gentleman I overheard, I believe, said most of them to himself, out loud for everyone to hear. I don't know how you do it Amy... :-)

    ReplyDelete