Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Property ownership. How you like me now?

On the X2: "Me personally? I own PG County!"

Hmm. A few initial reactions?

1). No you don't. If you did, why are you riding the bus to work like me?

2). Wait, you do, and that's why you're taking the bus to work like me. All of PG county is probably worth like 50 cents. Maybe worse, when you factor in costs/deficits from all the crime/unemployment/general deviant behavior.

3). Who the hell would brag about owning such a God forsaken piece of ground as PG County?

4). No you don't. You probably sell poor quality marijuana in small quantities to a few underprivileged kids there who pay you respect because they don't have a father figure in their life. Yes... you should be proud of that.

Anyway, my postings have been dwindling because I'm now confined to the x2 and rarely take the 92... X2 riders, would you believe that you have it good? You do! In the last month, I've witnessed such startling behavior as parents hugging their kids, young people giving up their seats for the elderly, and someone complimenting my haircut instead of glaring at me. Who would think I'd be disappointed by this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment