Thursday, March 11, 2010

Swipe it like a credit card!

I rode the 92 yesterday with two friendly homeless women who offered their take on a certain woman who walked down H Street... "skinny, but with a big ol' butt," as they described her. Apparently, a man grabbed her ass (without her permission, unsurprisingly), and she was angry (also, unsurprising). But the poetry that was used to tell that tale! "Damn! He swiped his hand across that ass. Swiped the whole thing. Just swiped it like a credit card!" "Yep. I guess he couldn't help hisself it was all out there." "Maybe if he would've asked her, she would have let him." "Swiped it like a credit card, gurrrl!"

I sat beside them with my perma-smirk that allows me to silently soak up such a scene. The guys behind me yelled out the bus window at a passerby: "Damn gurrrrl! Look at that ass. I'd like to handle that ass. Mmm mmm." So apparently it was the day for the glutes. Glad I worked mine at the gym earlier - this way, I can be sure to draw positive commentary.


CP- I'm waiting for the tale of your Muslim conversion to publish.

No comments:

Post a Comment