Friday, March 26, 2010

Know the law in your state.

The 92 delivered this morning. After an episode of pre-thuggery on the x2 watching middle schoolers bicker on the way to school, I was lucky enough to observe the following conversation among post-thug adults...

The players: a man and a woman, presumably acquainted, maybe family, but not. Roughly in their late 40's or early 50's. They are sharing a cell phone. Enter a younger woman, presumably unacquainted with either of them.

Man (on the phone): Man- I ain't got no kids. My kids is grown. Only one I'm babysittin is me. Man, you crazy? That's her baby. No I ain't gettin murried. I ain't never gettin married.

Female Companion: She good enough to live with, she's good enough to marry. Mm hmm. That's what I told my man. And you know what that n***ga done? (purses lips, plants right hand on hip, and proudly flaunts the engagement/wedding band on her left hand). Us females, we got to. Else they milk you like a cow. MOOOOOOOOO!! (mime the milking of a cow motion with really big eyes).

Younger woman: Watcha got to do is to milk them. If you gon' live with them, you better know the law in your state. That's all I'm sayin. Know the law in your state. Know it guurl. Cause you know he gon' take half of what's yours. I know that much.

Too bad I had to get off the bus here. That conversation was going somewhere awesome. Happy Friday, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment