Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gems of wisdom for the day...

"Maybe I just don't want to suffocate in some dude's dutch oven of romance." -A, on why relationships aren't quite her thing. While many women swoon for over-the-top romantic gestures and displays of affection, a certain handsome fellow was unable to woo her pragmatic self, despite his "sweet" messages like "Me gustan tus pensamientos..." See? You're throwing up a little just reading this.

"All decisions lead to regret." -R, giving what she thought was helpful and encouraging advice on my next steps in life.

4 comments:

  1. bahahha! i was just reiterating what you had already proclaimed on your own!!! but, ok. ~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'm watching too much Sex in the City, but you should be a columnist for a newspaper. You have a snarky dry wit people enjoy. Either way, I'm definitely watching too much Sex in the City since I'm even referencing it...

    Did I mention this is Corinne, and NOT some other person you know...

    :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Corinne. If only I could write more about my love life and less about embarrasing and unsanitary experiences on public transportation... Maybe I could write about socks! Socks and the City. Remember that episode?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still stand by my original comment. You would be an excellent columnist :-)

    ReplyDelete